In this article, we have featured Len Blavatnik Net Worth 2022
- Len Blavatnik was born in Ukraine and raised to the north of Moscow. In 1978, he immigrated to the United States for education and attended Columbia University to study computer technology.
- In 2013, he sold his part in the Russian oil corporation TNK-BP for $7 billion, which resulted in his making a fortune.
- After acquiring Warner Music for $3.3 billion in 2011, he brought the company public four years later in June 2020 at a value that was four times higher.
- His investment firm, Access Industries, has a stake in the companies Tory Burch and Rocket Internet, both of which are in the fashion industry. LyondellBasell is in the chemical business.
- According to Blavatnik, he has contributed over 700 million dollars to various charitable organizations, the majority of which are educational institutions such as Oxford, Stanford, and Harvard.
- He holds citizenship in both the United States and the United Kingdom.
- The Blavatniks have contributed money to several political causes in the United States, including Donald Trump’s inaugural committee and Pete Buttigieg’s bid for the presidency.
Who is Len Blavatnik ?
For the record, Len Blavatnik is a Russian-born British-American businessman and philanthropist worth $19.8 billion. Due to the pressing need for immigration visas for his family, he left Moscow State University of Railway Engineering where he had been studying after just one semester.
After moving to the United States from the Soviet Union in 1978, he got a master’s degree in computer science from Columbia University. Harvard Business School awarded him a master’s degree in business administration.
After graduating from college, he founded Access Industries in New York, where he currently serves as the company’s CEO and president.
Viktor Vekselberg, a classmate from university, established the Renova investment entity before joining Alfa Group to begin the AAR venture.
What Is Len Blavatnik Net Worth
This article contains information about Len Blavatnik’s net worth, biography, marriage, children, and body measurements. With an estimated net worth of $33 billion, British-American business billionaire and philanthropist Len Blavatnik hails from the Ukrainian Jewish community.
Even if many financial experts estimate his net worth to be in the $35 billion range, the sum reported in the majority of publications is just $32 billion. While the world knows him as Britain’s richest man,
he was not born in the United Kingdom. As previously said, Len Blavatnik has a net worth of $33 billion, the majority of which is derived from his coal and real estate businesses.
In addition, he owns the world’s third-largest chemical corporation. It is reported that he spends as much money as most people don’t make every year.
In the previous five years, he has donated somewhere between $100 million and $200 million to various charities. By the way, his company is Russia’s largest aluminum producer, and his ties to the Soviet Union are unbroken. Trade with Russia accounts for around 30% of their total revenue.
In Russia, his closeness to Vladimir Putin is said to make him a highly sought-after figure. Recently, he has decided to sell his music company, which he originally purchased for about $2 billion. In today’s market, this corporation is valued at roughly $4 billion. Real estate is his forte. So we won’t tell you where he lives because he owns property on nearly every continent in the world, and we can tell you that.
Tate Modern Names New Building for Len Blavatnik:
Len Blavatnik, the billionaire businessman whose Access Industries has expanded into music, cinema, and television, has been selected as the honorary patron of the recently opened expansion of Tate Modern in London.
As a result of an estimated £50 million ($65 million) bequest pledged to the Tate in 2011, the Blavatnik Building has been named in honor of the Blavatnik family foundation. “Incomparable service to the arts, culture, and education throughout the world,” Blavatnik remarked of the Tate.
Len Blavatnik: Some Little-Known Facts
- Tobacco use has been the subject of much debate in recent years. Yes
- Whether or if Len Blavatnik consumes alcohol is an open question. Yes
- Len Blavatnik is quite concerned about his own well-being. Len Blavatnik eats dinner at 8 o’clock in the evening.
- Although Len Blavatnik has won prizes for his singing, many people incorrectly believe that Len Blavatnik is a talented dancer.
- His own dancing has earned him a slew of prizes and accolades.
- In his spare time, Len Blavatnik enjoys playing tennis and volleyball with friends.
- Cricket is a favorite sport of Len Blavatnik’s.
LyondellBasell, a Houston-based chemical corporation, is owned by Len Blavatnik to the tune of 19 percent. United Co. Rusal, the Russian aluminum company, is also owned by him in a small percentage capacity.
It was in 2013 that Blavatnik sold TNK-BP for $7 billion after receiving dividends from Russian oil corporations of $5 billion. For $3.3 billion, he bought Warner Music Group in 2011. The value of his property and art collection is $1.7 billion.